iTAP Special Events
International Tap House Presents: Mardi Gras 2022!
We're hosting our 8th annual VIP Mardi Gras Party, February 26th, 2022 in the heart of Soulard Mardi Gras! This is an ALL INCLUSIVE Day. Yup, UNLIMITED Draft Pours (including draft cocktails), food, provided by EPIC PIZZA, and clean & warm restrooms. The celebration begins at 11am and lasts until 6pm. Indoor iTap will be closed to the public but you will be welcome to hangout inside all day, or come and go as you please! Tickets are LIMITED and price will increase as we get closer this year so don't delay!
We will also be running a shuttle from our new location in the Delmar Loop (6217 Delmar Blvd) to Soulard throughout the day. Tickets for just the bus (no access to inside iTAP Soulard) can also be purchased for $25
Shuttle from iTAP Delmar to Soulard: $25
Bus Ride Details
The bus will be running as a shuttle between iTAP Delmar and Soulard location with the first pick up at 11am at iTAP Delmar (bus will be in back lot) and last pick up in Soulard at 6pm. Please note, the drop off in Soulard will not be doorstop delivery to iTap Soulard. You will be dropped off near the intersection of Lafayette and Tucker. We are not responsible if you miss the last bus back to Delmar. You will need to check in at the bar at our Delmar location where you will receive a wristband for the bus ride along with your 1 free beer (select options). You can follow the bus via twitter @itapMGBus for details on when it is leaving each location.
VIP Party Tickets:
Until Jan. 15th: $85 (add bus for +$10)
Jan. 16 - Feb 20 : $95 (add bus for +$10)
Feb. 21 - Feb. 25: $105 (add bus for + $10)
Day-of: $125 sold IN HOUSE at Soulard or Delmar ONLY (add bus for +$10)
VIP Opens at 11am. ID's will be required (it is strictly a 21 and up event). Please check in at the front door (normal itap entrance). You will receive a wristband that MUST be worn the duration of the day. If you lose, take off, or break your wristband, you will not be allowed to enter. There are absolutely NO refunds. The Front Door will be used exclusively for VIP guests. And your wristband will have to be shown every time you re-enter inside of iTAP as well as our patio. With that being said, yes, you may come and go as you please.
Additional Beer Information:
- You will be able to choose from any of our craft/international draft beers and 2 draft cocktails along with Hurricanes and at least one spike seltzer.
- There will be one cider on draft. Please email with any additional gluten free inquiries.
- We are not serving ANY bottled beer.
- All Beer will be served in a plastic cup.
- Last Call is at 5:30. Everyone must be out by 6:30pm.
- Please arrange transportation before Saturday. We want everyone one to have a SAFE & ENJOYABLE iTap experience.
- Sharing your "all-inclusive" drinks is not allowed. If you are asked to stop and continue to do so, iTAP has the right to stop service.
Food will be ready around 12pm. In addition there will be some bar snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day. Epic is hard at work putting together a menu. If you are concerned about food based on dietary restrictions, please email us asap so we can see if we can accommodate you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- No persons should attend if they have any signs of illness or have been in close contact with an individual with COVID19
- iTAP cannot provide refunds. If you need to cancel your ticket, you must contact brownpapertickets.com who will take care of your refund and cancellation.
- We will continue to follow all recommendations from local experts in regards to COVID19. If Mardi Gras Inc or the City of St. Louis cancels Mardi Gras, forcing iTAP to cancel, all refunds will be processed and distributed by Brown Paper Tickets (including fees).
- TV's and Music will be as normal
- There will not be any live entertainment.
- Any guests attempting to share all inclusive food/drink with non tickets holders will be asked to leave and/or denied re-entry without any refund
- iTap holds the right to cancel the event at any time.
- No refunds if you cannot make it to the event.
- If you been in immediate contact with someone with COVID and/or are showing any symptoms of sickness, do NOT attend.
We strive to give you the best experience at iTap, especially during special events. With that being said, we have the right and obligation to deny service at any time if necessary.
Again, PLEASE plan ahead for transportation and attend only in good health
If you have any questions, please email at email@example.com