2020 Nightmare Before Christmas
For ultimate safety and enjoyment for all customers and staff, Nightmare Before Christmas at our Soulard location will look a little different this year. First and foremost, all health & safety regulations will be maintained as set forth by our team, the city, and the CDC. This includes, with no exception, the wearing of face masks whenever you are not seated at your table enjoying beer (or food) but especially when you are interacting with our staff at any capacity.
$45 Ticket Includes the following for one customer:
- 5oz pours of the following (5) beers: 4 Hands Knob Creek Madagascar, Perennial Sump Odell Barreled Treasure, Solemn Oath Barrel-Aged Goldmund, 2015 Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout
- 1 Nightmare Glass
- 1.5 hour reservation
- Option to upgrade and add an additional (1) glass per customer at the time of ticket purchase
- Price includes tip
- There are no refunds for tickets
- Please have ID ready upon arrival
- There will be 4 sessions: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Tickets available for groups of 1, 2, 4, and 6
**If you need a table size different than the sizes available, please email us at and we will do our best to accommodate**
- Please include the names of everyone in your group in the comments when checking out
- The number of tickets per session is limited
- Tickets are good for 1.5 hour
- There will be a cleaning and reset period between each session so we ask that you respect the end time of your reservation
- Everyone at your table must have a ticket. Your tables will be pre-assigned based on the group size (1-6 people) you choose online and will not have additional seating available at your table for non-ticket holders.
- Everything will be at your table upon arrival, but staff will still be available for assistance
- You are welcome to stay past your session time if there is available seating (we are still operating at reduced capacity). If there is open seating, you will staff will let you know if you can stay at your table or if you need to be relocated.
- Additional pours of the featured beers will not be available. However, we will have a few specialty beers will on draft for purchase day-of
- Day-of instructions will be emailed after ticket purchase is complete online (or in-house)
Want the glass but can't make the event? A limited number of glasses will be sold online HERE. There will be an option to pick up the glass in house beginning 12/13/20 or for it to be shipped. Shipped glassware will have an additional fee. When placing your order, "add shipping" only needs to be added once and it will cover up to 4 glasses to be shipped to the same address. It will prompt you to select a time for pick up but you CANNOT pick up your glass until 12/13 or after.